Friday 26 December 2014

A new beginning



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggersby BlogAdda.



It was a long wait for our meeting. I had to wait for few months before I could see her. Time was the spoil sport. Days and nights looked longer than ever. With each passing day my restlessness to meet her only increased. She was near me and yet so far. The D day arrived. I was going to meet her soon. There was anxiety, fear and also happiness. So many emotions at the same time.
She entered silently. That made me tense and I was relieved only after hearing her cry. It was few minutes before I could hold her. Her beautiful eyes were now open and she was not crying anymore. It was  our first meeting, a talk-less meeting.
The day she entered our life was a new beginning. The beginning of parenthood, beginning of everlasting joy, beginning of unconditional love, beginning of a new beginning.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very realistically expressed! Motherhood is an amazing journey. Enjoy every bit of it :)

      Delete